- May 13 - 14 2022
- 6:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Neu Konferenz 2022
ACHTUNG, Neuigkeiten! ATTENTION, News!
English: The Saturday parts of the conference, where there are speakers on stage can be attended online via Zoom and there will be complete translation from English speaking parts to German and the other way around. The Webinar link will be working from 9:50am Saturday and is the following: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82269249369?pwd=S3JTM3NnT0VUdmhjS1o3L0xzSWNtZz09
Deutsch: Die Konferenz (nur Samstag, nicht Freitag!) wird online über Zoom übertragen. Und sie wird komplett Englisch-Deutsch / Deutsch Englisch übersetzt. Der Link zum Webinar am Samstag ab 9.50 Uhr ist der folgende: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82269249369?pwd=S3JTM3NnT0VUdmhjS1o3L0xzSWNtZz09
A conference that can change the future of our nations.
Truth and Transformation e.V. is one more Christian organization in a country where there are already hundreds of such organizations. Do we still need another one? What for exactly?
This first conference of Truth and Transformation will answer the key question whether Christians and Christian churches have a mission in society. We will explore what that mission looks like through presentations, practical testimonies, and sharing together.
Many see the mission of Christian congregations today as helping the poor. Others focus on bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to people. At the same time, many pastors and Christians are very critical of a broad, social, long-term commitment to society.
The call for a holistic engagement of the Christian community in all areas of society will be unfolded at this conference by philosophers such as Vishal Mangalwadi (via Zoom or Video), historians such as Roland Werner, practitioners such as Kabuya Muito from Kenya and Andreas Wieland, founder and president of Truth and Transformation.
That out of this will emerge a movement (as is happening around the world right now) that understands and grasps anew the contribution of the Christian community to the flourishing of cities and nations is our prayer. Building on the experiences of our fathers such as Martin Luther, William Wilberforce, William Carey, Comenius and many more, we are committed to shaping the present and future with hope for our children.
Reservieren Sie sich heute Ihren Platz! / Reserve your place today! Register!
13./14. Mai, in den Räumen von Die Apis, Furtbachstraße 16, Stuttgart / 13th & 14th of May, in “Die Apis”, Furtbachstrasse 16, Stuttgart
Friday, May 13
- 18:00 - 21:00
- Meet and Greet - with Inputs
- Roland Werner, Max Maliuta (Ukraine), Tessa Willen (USA) => only offline
- 10:00 - 10:10
- Greeting and kick-off
- 10:10 - 10:50
- Main talk no.1: Dr. Roland Werner
- The Roman Empire: from the Pagan Center of Antiquity to the Cradle of Christianity - a Societal Transformation Process
- 10:50 - 11:15
- Discussions at the table
- Short break afterwards
- 11:20 - 12:00
- Main talk no.2: Andreas Wieland
- Truth and Transformation: why, what, how? A positioning of our movement
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Table groups discuss the talk
- What does all of this have to do with me? How do I fit in? Is it needed?
- 12:30 - 13:15
- Lunch break
- 13:15 - 13:35
- Midday prayer & time of silence
- Finding our focus in God
- 13:35 - 14:40
- 6 short inputs by friends and organizations close to us
- Northern Europe, Kenya, USA, Ukraine, Germany
- 14:40 - 15:00
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Talking about what we heard
- 15:00 - 15:50
- Main talk no.3: Dr. Vishal Mangalwadi
- The biggest successes and the biggest failures of the European Church
- 15:50 - 16:00
- Q&A with Vishal Mangalwadi
- 16:00 - 16:20
- Wrapping up, looking forward and prayer
- Andreas Wieland paints a picture of possible the next steps
- 16:20 - 17:00
- Ending with coffee/tea and Hefezopf
- Goodbye and Auf Wiedersehen!