You are cordially invited to become a member of this FORUM.
The International Forum for Professors and Scholars is an interdisciplinary network committed to an academic culture of freedom, the search for truth, and the transformation of societies around the world in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This Forum will be connected to, be advisors for, and work through Truth and Transformation Global (TaT) International Transforming Research Center (ITRC), Different National Transforming Research Centers, and different National Forum for Professors and Scholars. This IFPS is growing out of the Professors Forum established in 1996 in Germany.
The IFPS understands itself as a cross-denominational network. The members of the IFPS profess the Apostolic Creed. The living relationship and commitment to the blood and Sonship of Jesus Christ is the basis of their lives and work. We believe in God eternal, personal and triune, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that the Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible written Word.
- Make it possible again for the Body of Christ to take back the responsibility for education, research, motivation, and innovation.
- Secure that the Bible returns to all spheres of society, politics, and the academy.
- Invite God and the Word of God to again reform academic substance worldwide.
- Make the ITRC and national centers successful research and innovation centers in the world to build sustainable and innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups that honor God.
- Create world-class academic content and curricula for global digital application.
- Start writing content for a truth-based alternative to Wikipedia (“College-Pedia).
In pursuit of the true body of Christian believers taking back the responsibility for blessing our nations and restoring them with God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and His Spirit, the following organizations shall be linked together:
- The International Forum for Professors and Scholars strategically bundles bible-based academics and experts from around the globe and creates possibilities and tools for shaping public opinion, political consultation, and direct as well as indirect media by help of networking and organized collaboration, without having to be the center of attention itself.
- This International Forum for Professors and Scholars shall work with and strongly support the efforts of the International Transformation Research Center to promote, develop, and implement non-profit or for-profit initiatives organized by Truth and Transformation Global and its Business Hub.
- All the members – professors, scientists, experts, and scholars – while staying in their respective home organizations or institutions, contribute towards the ITRC and national Transforming Centers.